Time Commitment: 12-29 Hours Per Week
Description: A candidate for the social media internship should have experience creating content for both Instagram and Facebook as well as running business accounts from both platforms. Candidates should have experience running paid campaigns on social media platforms, and an understanding that goes beyond simply boosting posts.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to report on analytics and communicate campaign design suggestions to clients and account executives. This internship is both creative and application-based in design. Candidates will be designing content and working to launch paid campaigns on existing client accounts. There is an opportunity for this internship to become a full-time salaried position for a qualified individual.
- Working towards or obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations.
- Experience running business social media accounts and paid social media campaigns.
- Experience creating content across both Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience designing and maintaining content calendars.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva.
- Working with account executives and existing clients to develop content calendars for paid and organic social campaigns.
- Schedule, post, and maintain client social media pages in the established voice of the existing brand.
- Interpret and explain campaign results through analytic reporting.