Join Our Team As An Intern
SEO Copywriter Intern
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Copywriter Intern Overview:
The SEO Intern will assist the GriffinWink Web team in a range of tasks as an introduction into the world of SEO Analysis and Strategy. The intern will have the opportunity to develop a solid understanding of online marketing, content creation, as well as on- and off-site promotion.
We will cover key areas of Search Engine Optimization including content strategy, keyword research, on-page SEO, technical SEO, off-page SEO, and other SEO disciplines. The focus of the internship is to teach how to use Search Engine Optimization to help businesses grow and thrive.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writes, proofreads, and edits website content and copy for digital mediums across Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) audiences.
- Conducts basic keyword research and adjusts copy as needed to optimize online and in-store conversions.
- Works effectively and proactively as a member of the cross-functional team by communicating clearly across the organization.
- Regularly audit and update content as directed to ensure full search optimization and content metrics are met.
- Develops and maintains a deep understanding of the product, target audience, and competitor activities in the market.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by management.
- 1+ years’ experience in copywriting
- Experience or knowledge of SEO and organic growth a plus
- Interest in eCommerce
- Experience writing website content and copy
- Experience in keyword research, preferred
- Creative self-starter who can manage multiple priorities
- Excellent English communication skills required – both verbal & written
- Exceptional ability to work collaboratively to get things done as part of our team
- Strong interest in online marketing a plus
- Understanding of basic WordPress functionality, a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Fun work environment
- Competitive pay
- 20-hr week, TBD