Join Our Team As An Intern
Graphic Design Internship
GriffinWink Advertising is seeking a part-time Graphic Design Intern for our Albuquerque, New Mexico Office. This intern will work directly with our Creative Director and key members of the Creative Department to develop cohesive branding elements for our clients and high-quality designs for digital and traditional platforms.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects is a plus.
- Experience with animation and motion graphic creation is a plus.
- Be available and willing to maintain a hybrid schedule, balancing office work and remote work.
- Possess exceptional workplace communication and professionalism. Our Agency’s hybrid work model and multi-site team structure necessitate strong communication and exceptional work ethic.
- Work directly with GriffinWink’s Creative Director and Head Graphic Designer.
- Design elements for websites, social media, online advertising, billboards, brochures, collateral materials, and more, adhering to the best practices and technical requirements of each medium.
- Work with the Accounts and Brand Strategy teams to develop and implement designs based on client and agency direction.
- Aid the GriffinWink team in any way we feel your skillset will help provide the highest quality work to our clients. We’ve had design interns aid our production team with their photography skills. We’ve had social media interns help design websites. We know creative people have a lot to give, so we don’t want to keep you in a box. Let us know where you want to grow and how you’d like to contribute.