We are always on the lookout for clever marketing ninjas! Do you have a passion for creativity? A drive to succeed while others around you slow down? A clever pick-up line or wit to make us laugh? Then you just might have what it takes to become a team member at GriffinWink!
Working at GriffinWink is unlike any other work experience you will ever have. From our CEO all the way down to our student interns, we challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. Interested in influencing the world around you with your creativity? We are too! We have been shaping, creating, and propelling businesses forward for over 40 years! Shoot us something clever via our contact page so we can see if you have what it takes to join our team!
We are currently hiring for...
Job Summary: The Search Engine Optimization specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing strategies on websites to rank better for chosen keywords. An SEO Specialist will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO specialist needs to be continuously learning and evolving. Responsibilities
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Identify the most powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Write effective SEO optimized content for blogs and website pages
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Stay up to date on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine bestpractices
- Use tools such as Moz, Google Analytics, Google & Bing Webmaster tools, Schema markup
- Submit locations to directory listings (Google, Bing, Yelp, etc )
- Internal & External Link building campaigns
- Use effective on-page SEO techniques including Headings, Meta-Data, Alt-Tags, etc.
- Generate ranking reports and website audits
- Must be able to work on multiple SEO campaigns
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Holidays)
- Competitive salary
GriffinWink Advertising is seeking a copywriter with superior conceptual writing skills, and in-depth knowledge of creative strategy. The depth of the position demands qualifications developed over a minimum of 1-3 years of professional copywriting experience.
- Collaborate with creative team to develop strategically sound concepts.
- Handle copywriting assignments as directed under the immediate supervision of the Creative Director.
- Work with multi-disciplinary team to implement concepts across various mediums.
- Review and give guidance on copy developed by internal teams to ensure consistency.
- Write with clarity, precision and above all, produce a level of work in accordance the creative standards set by GriffinWink Advertising.
- Proofread content with the highest level of accuracy.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all programs related to the development and editing of copy.
- Work with Designers to develop ad campaigns and concepts of outstanding quality for print, broadcast, direct mail, web, digital ads and other forms of promotion for the agency and its clients.
- Research clients’ products, services and image to aid in the development of accurate, on-target copy and concepts.
- Ensure copy and concepts serve the purpose of selling the client’s products, services, and image first and foremost.
- Assist in writing proposals, marketing plans, etc. as requested.
- Balance a mix of creative and technical writing.
- Keep up with all creative trends related to job responsibilities.
- Make sure all agency and client information stays confidential.
- Make sure all assigned creative projects come in on time and within budget.
- Be a team player at all times.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Highly skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to be proactive and work independently.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are essential. Must be able to meet deadlines and multitask.
- Must be prepared to present a portfolio of high-quality professional work that demonstrates your creative strengths.