We are always on the lookout for clever marketing ninjas! Do you have a passion for creativity? A drive to succeed while others around you slow down? A clever pick-up line or wit to make us laugh? Then you just might have what it takes to become a team member at GriffinWink!
Working at GriffinWink is unlike any other work experience you will ever have. From our CEO all the way down to our student interns, we challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. Interested in influencing the world around you with your creativity? We are too! We have been shaping, creating, and propelling businesses forward for over 40 years! Shoot us something clever via our contact page so we can see if you have what it takes to join our team!
We are currently hiring for...
GriffinWink Advertising is seeking a copywriter with superior conceptual writing skills, and in-depth knowledge of creative strategy. The depth of the position demands qualifications developed over a minimum of 1-3 years of professional copywriting experience.
- Collaborate with creative team to develop strategically sound concepts.
- Handle copywriting assignments as directed under the immediate supervision of the Creative Director.
- Work with multi-disciplinary team to implement concepts across various mediums.
- Review and give guidance on copy developed by internal teams to ensure consistency.
- Write with clarity, precision and above all, produce a level of work in accordance the creative standards set by GriffinWink Advertising.
- Proofread content with the highest level of accuracy.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all programs related to the development and editing of copy.
- Work with Designers to develop ad campaigns and concepts of outstanding quality for print, broadcast, direct mail, web, digital ads and other forms of promotion for the agency and its clients.
- Research clients’ products, services and image to aid in the development of accurate, on-target copy and concepts.
- Ensure copy and concepts serve the purpose of selling the client’s products, services, and image first and foremost.
- Assist in writing proposals, marketing plans, etc. as requested.
- Balance a mix of creative and technical writing.
- Keep up with all creative trends related to job responsibilities.
- Make sure all agency and client information stays confidential.
- Make sure all assigned creative projects come in on time and within budget.
- Be a team player at all times.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Highly skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to be proactive and work independently.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are essential. Must be able to meet deadlines and multitask.
- Must be prepared to present a portfolio of high-quality professional work that demonstrates your creative strengths.
Job Summary: The Web Designer is responsible for the development and design of web sites and applications. The designer will develop, test and deliver websites, applications and components. Enhancements and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis. Best practices for SEO and design methods must be utilized to ensure the success of the projects. A potential applicant will be required to have experience in graphics, scripting, programming, content management systems as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual. Responsibilities:
- Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
- Also operates efficiently as an individual for quick turnaround of web design projects.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the development of responsive web sites and creative graphics.
- Develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format – no messy code or files.
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with great customer service skills.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Web design and development experience.
- Practical experience in development of SQL, Perl, graphics creation with the Adobe Creative Suite, multimedia creation with Google Web Designer or Adobe Edge.
- Experience with some or all of the following: Java Server Pages and Java, XML, PHP, Oracle, MS SQL Server, ColdFusion Server, CFML, CFScript, IIS, Windows Server environments.
- Google Analytics
- Great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Holidays)
- Competitive salary